Broken teeth


Dr Mark Zahler Pembroke Pines Dentist  

As a cosmetic dentist in Pembroke Pines, even I find it  amazing how cosmetic dentistry can effect a person’s life. Several years ago, a 45 year old lady came to my office. She was in need of an emergency dentist in Pembroke Pines. She broke some front teeth several weeks back and really did not care cosmetically how she looked. I have to describe how this lady looked when she first came to my office. She wore very baggy clothes, with long sleeves and a very long skirt. She looked like she was closer in age to 80 than her real age. 
After talking to this rather aged looked woman about the emegency that brought her into my Pembroke Pines office, It was clear that she wanted her teeth to look good and be healthy and not just to fix what was broken. The cosmetic dentist makeover was amazing. She was so happy with her smile. Several months later, she returned to my office with a short mini skirt, tight fitting clothes and obviously some cosmetic work on other areas of her body. She told me that her dental cosmetic work made her look younger and she wanted the whole package after that. She feels and looks like she is in her 20’s again and loves the feeling. 

Dr. mark Zahler pembroke pines dentist, emergency dentist pembroke pines,  dentista pembroke pines, emergencias dentales en pembroke pines

0 comments:

Post a Comment